walmart truck driving jobs
Location: Menomonie, WI
Job Function: Driving
Employment Type: Full-time
what will you do?
Walmart Transportation Manomony is renting CDL-A drivers in the WI area!
Walmart needs to enable you to discover your place – a calm, adaptable workplace where drivers are treated with deference. A place where a well-deserved break with the family balances the hours you log in on the road. Where highly competitive salaries and smart benefits fit the way of your life. This is the place. This is Walmart. And we have an immediate opening for full-time drivers. If you want to find a house on the road, then join the Walmart Transportation Team today.
what do you get
Our drivers maintain a good balance between work and life, as well as top salaries. As an expert truck driver with Walmart, you can appreciate the accompanying advantages:
- Average $ 86,000 or $ 0.87 per mile in year 1
- Activity, training, and mileage from payday 1
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonus
- No loading or unloading freight
- The house did not spend once a week as well on the reset hour road
- Benefits of medical plan that start from 1 day
- offering additional life insurance, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits
- Option to enter our 401K plan and stock purchase program
- Opportunity to earn up to 21 days in its first year
The number one reason for our drivers to go is retirement – our business is the lowest in the industry! Dont miss out on this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualification and apply today!
- An Interstate (Class A) possession endorsement (including a clear background check) will receive a commercial driver’s license or HAZMAT endowment (with a clear background check) within 120 calendar days of the date of renting.
- Minimum 30-month experience of working in a full-time Class A tractor / trailer driving position in the last 3 years.
- In the last three (3) years, there is no violation of more than two (2) violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle.
- There was no serious traffic violation while operating commercial motor vehicles in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or negligent driving, including alcohol / drug defects within the last ten (10) years.
- Inconvenient preventable accidents while operating commercial motor vehicles in the last three (3) years *
- In the last ten (10) years, any preventable * dot-recordable accidents while conducting commercial automotive (resulting in collision damage and / or removal of immediate medical treatment)
- Any preventable accidents • As a result of a fatal or frightening injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle)
The above information is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work executed in the role. It has not been designed to include or explain as a comprehensive list of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for the staff entrusted to this task. Full job descriptions can be made available as part of the recruitment process.